DIY Curtain Prints
I’ve been looking for a cool way to style up some curtains for the flat’s entrance. I’m tired of looking at the coats and shoes on the shelf when I come in. I would much rather hang a curtain to hide it all and was thinking I would buy a plain white linen curtain (or sheet) and add something along these lines…
1. Lovely print… maybe I could use black and then one or two other colors. Found it on Photobucket
2. Easy DIY pattern. I like the color too… found at Lines across. She’s kind of fantastic with the tutorials and ideas.
3. I love these little Swiss crosses. Just saw them while browsing Sugar and Cloth.
4. I loves me a tree pattern. This one I saw on Hitomi Kimura Designs on Etsy.
5. This blog, EcoSalon, had some cute ideas. I like the idea of triangles for the curtain.
Anybody have a preference or better idea? Leave me a comment!